Monday, 30 November 2015

Hi. My name is Dan, 32 years old. Most of my life has been battling medical issues in hospital from the age of 18 months. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis, having a total colectomy at 4 years old. Then later diagnosed with having Crohn's disease at around 11 years old. I've lived with this condition and owe my life to doctors. I have been through an excruciating amount of pain through my life and I could have ended up a very bitter and depressed person with what I have been through, but instead I am comfortable and happy in myself and love to help others. I am humbled, found my confidence and happy to be alive. I found Christ when I was 14 and asked him to enter my life. And a massive relief and change of existence that was :)


I have wanted to convey some theories to people concerning the subject of 'Where is God' 'Why isn't he there or helping me' 'There is no God, only science'. I have a mind that is weighted towards logical, scientific, engineering type of thinking. I'm a network engineer by profession. I have a passion for working things out and thinking a lot but also like a lot of us; to 'wonder and question'. My favourite 'subject' in life is science. I have a much more open mind to Christianity and God than many other Christians (Many non-Christians have told me this) and I hope that I can maybe help out a little.

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/jesus-historical-jesus/did-jesus-exist/
http://members.bib-arch.org/publication.asp?PubID=BSBA&Volume=40&Issue=2&ArticleID=4
https://bible.org/article/how-accurate-bible
https://carm.org/manuscript-evidence
http://www.britannica.com/biography/Jesus1

Here's a start and some background if you haven't really read into Jesus' life yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment